In thinking about this case and the way that KFI has worked in collusion with the US Justice system from the start, there are a series of questions that need to be asked of those involved. These are questions that Bob Damon, ex-President, Americas for KFI should be prepared to answer:
- Why were you terminated from KFI?
- Are you aware that there is at least one witness (other than Nosal) who has indicated that you and Joe Griesedieck asked a KFI employee to download proprietary information that you brought from Spencer Stuart into KFI’s database? Can you share what that information was?
- When you and Joe Griesedieck were hired by Paul Reilly and Gary Burnison, what was your working relationship intended to be with Mr. Nosal moving forward?
- Why were you allowed to be employed at KFI after Mr. Nosal went to Reilly, Burnison and Dunn with clear evidence that your computer was full of pornography as early as 2004/2005?
- Why did it take until after the trial for the company to dismiss you for inappropriate behavior?
- Are you willing to share your separation agreement with KFI to determine whether or not there was/is any language that prevented you from talking to anyone about KFI and the government’s conspiracy to cast a black cloud over Mr. Nosal when he was about to open his firm?
- Do you still have the email that Mr. Nosal sent to you when you declared that a certain partner at KFI “is the ugliest Asian (you) have ever seen and Spencer Stuart would have never hired her”?
- How many ethical violations were you in breach of before KFI ultimately terminated your employment?
- What knowledge do you have of the collusion between KFI and the U.S. government as it relates to covering up your, and Joe Griesedieck’s theft, of the Spencer Stuart Board Bible?
- Why did you think that the sharing of the Spencer Stuart Board Bible with KFI’s Operating Committee would not be considered criminal?
- Was your and Joe Griesedieck’s unethical behavior condoned by KFI senior management?
Please see also: