In thinking about this case and the way that KFI has worked in collusion with the US Justice system from the start, there are a series of questions that need to be asked of those involved. These are question that Sharon Bunzel, ex-Justice Department and hired by KFI’s lead law firm O’Melveny and Myers should be prepared to answer:
- How long did you work for the Justice Department?
- When were you recruited to O’Melveny and Myers?
- Who specifically from O’Melveny and Myers recruited you in to the organization?
- What was your role in the KFI vs. Nosal case?
- Did you work on any other case, other than the Nosal case, in your first year of joining O’Melveny and Myers?
- Did you work on any other case, other than the Nosal case, in your second year at O’Melveny and Myers?
- How much money did O’Melveny and Myers pay you to join their organization and what performance bonus did you have over the subsequent 10 years, based on the Nosal case?
- Did you use your influence with the Justice Department to get access to the FBI raid on Mark Jacobson’s home?
- How common is it that a Plaintiff’s legal representative is present during an FBI raid of an individual’s property?
- What evidence did KFI present that determined Mr. Nosal’s case was a criminal case vs. a civil case?
- In your opinion, is the case of Francois Truc a civil or criminal case?
Please see also: